Tuesday, October 27, 2009

P.D.Q. Pasta

This is my husbands favorite!!! It is very easy and quick!

12 oz. thin spaghetti
3 c. broccoli
1 diced red pepper
3 1/2 oz. pepperoni, cut in halves
1 c. cream or 1 can evaporated milk
1 c. Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tsp. basil
Green onion cut up (optional)
Olive cut in half (optional)
Mushrooms sliced(optional)

Boil spaghetti 5 minutes. Add broccoli and red pepper. Boil 4 minutes longer; drain. Add the pepperoni and any other veggies you are putting in. While spaghetti is cooking mix cream, garlic, and basil. Put in the fridge until you are ready to use it. When everything is mixed with the noodles add sauce and Parmesan cheese. Mix/Toss together and serve!

*I have never used cream. I just always use evaporated milk because I usually have that in my cupboard. I never use a clove of garlic, I just add some garlic salt. And we ALWAYS add the olives they are my husbands favorite!*

No comments: