Friday, October 30, 2009

Chicken Stuffing

6 Chicken Tenders, boneless and skinless
1 can of Cream of Mushroom
1 Can of Cream of Chicken
1 c. sour cream
2 packages of Chicken flavor stuffing
1 2/3 c. of water per package of stuffing

Cook chicken at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes in a 9x13 pan. Drain any juice in pan after the 30 minutes.

In a bowl mix both packages of stuffing and water. Let it sit why chicken is cooking.

In another bowl mix cans of soup and sour cream. You can add a little salt and pepper if you want.

After you drain the juice from the chicken pour the soup/sour cream mixture over the chicken. Next dump the stuffing into the pan. (I cover mine with foil.)

Put pan back into oven, still at 350, for about an hour.

*You can do chicken breast or even do more tenders. I decide on the amount of chicken by the number of people I am feeding. I cook my chicken frozen for the first 30 minutes and if your oven cooks fast, then keep an eye on the chicken. You may not need it to be in for a full 30 minutes. And I usually only use sour cream if I have it.

No comments: